Description of Ultra-lightweight Alumina Bubble Brick
Compared to traditional alumina bubble bricks, our company’s ultra-lightweight alumina bubble bricks have the following characteristics:
(1) Lower Bulk Density: Traditional 99% alumina bubble bricks have a bulk density of at least 1.5 g/cm³. In comparison, our ultra-lightweight bricks significantly reduce the weight of the furnace body, resulting in material, energy, and cost savings.
(2) Improved Thermal Stability: Our bricks exhibit better thermal shock stability compared to traditional alumina bubble bricks with a bulk density of 1.5 g/cm³ and an Al₂O₃ content of 99%.
(3) Extremely Low Thermal Conductivity: The thermal conductivity of our bricks is only 30% of that found in traditional products. At 400°C, the thermal conductivity of the hot surface for traditional alumina bubble bricks with a bulk density of 1.5 g/cm³ and Al₂O₃ content of 99% is 0.78 W/(m·K), while our company’s bricks have a thermal conductivity of 0.26 W/(m·K) on the furnace hot side. This results in three times better thermal insulation compared to traditional bricks. Using our ultra-lightweight alumina bubble bricks allows for lower cold side temperatures, leading to greater energy savings, or the possibility of making thinner insulation layers while maintaining the same required cold side temperature.
(4) Direct Use in Furnace Working Layer: Our bricks can be used directly in the working layer of the furnace and exhibit strong resistance to hydrogen fluoride erosion in the furnace for anode materials.
Parameters of Ultra-lightweight Alumina Bubble Brick
|400°C TC. W/[m.K
Why choose us?
1.Abundant Experience. Rongsheng Group have over 20 years experience in the refractory industry and we have a deep understanding of the materials and applications we work with. We can provide expert advice and guidance to help customers find the best solutions for their needs.
2.Quality products. We pride ourselves on providing high-quality refractory products that are made to last. Our materials are carefully sourced and tested to ensure they meet our strict standards.
3.Competitive Price. We offer competitive pricie on all of our products without sacrificing quality and make the products competitive in your market.
4.Customization. We understand that every customer is unique, which is why we offer customized solutions tailored to their specific requirements. Whether it’s a custom shape or size, we can work with customers to create the ideal product for their application.
5.Safety. We take safety seriously and ensure that all of our products meet safety standards. Safty packing, prompt delivery time, and excellent after-sales services.
6.Large stocks. With a large stock of products on hand, we can better serve our customers, save money, and gain a competitive edge in their industry.
7. Overall solutions. We offer optimal and comprehensive solutions to supply the necessary refractory material for your high temperature kiln.
8.Long-term relationships. We believe in building long-term relationships with our customers based on trust and mutual benefit. We are committed to providing ongoing support and service to ensure customer satisfaction. Rongsheng Refractory can be used in many fields of steel, nonferrous metals, glass, cement, ceramic, petrochemical, machinery, boiler, light, and power industries. What’s more, Industrial distributors, refractory contractors, sales agents, trading companies, and refractory consultants can all benefit from promoting and selling our top-of-the-line refractory products. With a focus on durability, longevity, and performance, our products are designed to exceed your expectations and provide your customers with the best possible results.
So choosing us is the right choice for you.If you are interested in our products or if you have any question, pls feel free to contact us at any time. We will reply as soon as possible.